Being fat is not bad. But yes Bollywood demands good looks, sexy figure, and most important ACTING talent in any actor. But yes with determining mind, self-confidence and Self-Motivation is the Key, one can achieve a toned figure. LOVING yourself acts as a catalyst in this case. Here are some top fittest Indian ACTRESSES and the routine they follow for their fitness. The food consumed in a day should be in proportion to the day’s physical activity. Following these tips of Top Indian actresses and their workout, you can also achieve toned body shape. 🙂
Top Indian actresses and their workout and diet secrets
Making her debut in Bollywood in 2002 with super hit movie Andaaz with Akshay Kumar. The former Miss India and Miss World has proved herself in acting, dancing and also in singing. She is one of the actresses who has won many hearts with her charisma.
She has been always conscious about her looks, body and her fitness and takes care of it very well. Priyanka is a foodie person, and this is how she follows to keep her fit:
- She is not a gym freak but works out daily and practices yoga
- Avoid oily food.
- Diet include lots of green vegetables and fruits and salads
- Eat something every 2 hours
Making her debut in Bollywood with the thriller movie Ajnabee (2001) and won best female debut. She has worked in many blockbusters films like Raaz, Race, Jism and many more. These days the actress is more inclined and getting famous for her fitness videos. She has released fitness DVDs that focused on being healthy and strong also. Her second and third DVDs areBreak free and Unleash. For being healthy, strong and fit, she follows the following:
- Avoid junk food and follows a strict diet avoiding rice
- YOGA lover: Surya Namaskar comes under her daily routine
- Regular Exercise and workout make her stay healthy
- Workout includes a combination of cardio and Yoga that helped her for toned figure
- She drinks lots of water every day and green tea
- Consumes food and fresh vegetables that are high in fiber
She started with modeling. Making her debut in Bollywood directly opposite to SRK in “Rab Ne Bana di Jodi”, was a strong and booming entry,followed by many hit movies. With her sharp features and vibrant personality, she became one of the most popular youth icon for fitness. Anushka is a diet freak and here some tips she follows:
- She is conscious about her diet and totally avoids junk food
- Exercise daily
- She does YOGA daily and meditate also, enjoys it a lot
- She Dance and jogs
- She consumes lime water,fruits, protein bar, coconut water and healthy snacks daily.
- She carries homemade food with her
- She consumes lots of water every day, approx 3-5 liters per day
A food lover Punjabi girl, losing weight wasn’t easy task for her being so foodie!! She herself committed that it was uncomfortable for her in the industry whenever she wasn’t able to wear hot and skinny dresses. But she never gave up and decided to shed weight.
- Followed intense workouts and a strict and healthier diet
- Lost weight doing daily yoga,
- Swimming, running, dancing and regular cardio is her daily routine
- Avoid junk food, oily food, and consumption of pizza
- Prefers to consume food on time, avoids to have dinner just before bedtime
There are few who grows gorgeous and gets fit with aging, and Yes here it is Shilpa Shetty!! fittest, beautiful, charms everybody with her looks. Here is her workout and diet schedule that makes her fit:
- Eat balanced diet and prefers wholesome foods to keep herself fit, slender, skinny and healthy, starts her day with aloe vera juice or amla juice
- Consumes 1800 calories per day
- Workout daily, Shilpa consumes protein shake, eight black raisins, and two dates.
- Consumes food with low carb
- She intakes Organic coffee
- She practices yoga for 2 days, strength training for 2 days, and cardio for 1 day
- Do heavy weight exercise to shape up her muscles
- Daily yoga for flat stomach
- Meditate after yoga to alleviate stress
- Always think positive
Kareena with her Flaunting figure and beautiful and always in perfect shape, the actress known for her Zero size figure reveals her diet and workout routine plan. Check out here!! what she follows to stay fit and healthy, and perfect in shape.
- She followed strict diet regime
- She does not eat meat and follows strict vegetarian diet includes all the healthy and nutritious vegetarian foods
- Drink adequate quantity of water.
- Start her day with fruit juice or milk
- Consume Small chunk of meals after every three hours keeps
- Avoid high-calorie diet
- Breakfast with muesli, bread slices or paranthas with milk, Lunch: she includes dal and chapatis in her lunch. Dinner: dal, chapatis or vegetable soup, Eats a lot of green salad
- Cardio exercises and Yoga are the parts of her daily workouts.
- Loves yoga and does power yoga, hot yoga, and asthang yoga.
- Cycling and weight are also in her regime
Blessed with Perfect, hour-glass figure, and a flawless, glowing skin, she is the perfect epitome of beauty, good health, and fitness. Deepika Padukone is state level badminton player and Indian supermodel. She gives credit of her flawless body to her hard work, strict diet regime and disciplined life, adequate sleep and yes her love of being healthy and beautiful. Her workout regime comprises:
- Avoid junk, spicy and oily foods
- Yoga asanas and stretching exercises followed by walking for half an hour which just not make her fit but also make her healthy from inside
- Uses light weight training
- A mix of cardio, weight training (gym), and Yoga exercises are her secrets
- Dancing and Stretching exercises are an integral part of her workout regime
- She takes a balanced diet with carbs and proteins
- She avoids non-veg and other heavy food at night
- Intake of plenty of water along with balanced diet is the secrets of the awesome fitness of the svelte beauty
I hope you like this article. Reading this article make few things very clear is that one needs to first love yourself and second is to have positive thinking. Nothing is impossible all you need is to focus on ur goal and self-determination.
And if you like this article feel free to share. Also, Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section.
HAPPY READING 🙂