VISA ON ARRIVAL IN THAILAND
Recently I got married and when we were in a search of honeymoon destination we got confused. So finally, we ended up for Thailand for our honeymoon.
Thailand is a tourist place. It is famous for its beautiful beaches, tropical forest and the temples of Buddha (in Bangkok). I have recently visited Thailand and faced some trouble.
It is better to have all the details about your hotel, its name, and address, ticket and transport details to and fro, printed with you. At the airport, sometimes they ask you about it. Also, you should have a minimum of Rs.30,000 in your account.
BELOW IS THE CHECKLIST FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL IN THAILAND
- Head to the airport and reach before 3 hours (safer side) of your flight time.
- Collect your boarding pass- It will hardly take15-20 minutes for the same.(Note: for international travel language allowed is 30 kg/person (Thai airways), it can vary as per respective airlines).
- CURRENCY CHANGE: Change your respective currency to Thai currency (Baht). You are going to need it as soon as you reach Bangkok (Thailand). This can be done in Thailand also.
- ASK FOR IMMIGRATION FORM: Ask for immigration form at the time of receiving your tickets to Thailand (Imp.: Don’t forget it as it will save your time to a great extent).
- FILL THE FORM & clear the immigration: Immigration form has two things arrival and departure. Fill arrival part. Arrival for Thailand.
- Board the flight and relax
- IMMIGRATION LEVEL 2 AND VISA (At Bangkok): Fill the immigration form, attach your 4 x 6 photo to the visa form.Don’t forget to take your photos as it cost INR 400 i.e. 200 Baht for minimum 6 photos.
- VISA FEES: Pay the visa fee 1000 Baht (to be paid in BAHT only). This is subjected to change without prior notice. This process takes hardly 15-20 minutes.
Also, you can take international sim as it cost fewer charges for calling. They have various schemes for the same. It is available at every airport.
For more information check the mentioned link.
I would love to hear back from you.